Granada to Antequera long-term engineering works
Long-term engineering works are scheduled on the Granada and Antequera line. During this time, buses will replace trains from Granada to Antequera.
- Routes from Granada to Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Ronda and Algeciras are affected. The trains from Granada to Guadix and Almeria are running exactly as normal.
- The train services from Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba to Antequera will run as normal where passengers will need to transfer to a bus for the final part of the journey to Granada. The bus transfer takes between 70 and 85 minutes.
- A replacement bus service is in place between Antequera and Granada. Travellers heading to or from Loja San Francisco will have a special minibus service.
- Please note that the bus replacement service continues to appear as a train journey in Rail Europe search results.
- Pets and bikes are not permitted on the bus. There is adequate space on the buses for luggage.
- Affected services are expected to be open for sale about 20 to 30 days before departure.