How to get a refund for a rail pass
You can request a refund via your Rail Europe account. It only takes a minute and you'll get instant confirmation!
- Find the journey you want to refund under Your trips in your account.
- Review its fare conditions to see the options and any fees. Select "Cancellation options" to specify the changes you want to make and request a refund.
- Select which pass you wish to cancel, and select "Calculate refund".
- You'll see a breakdown of your ticket price, cancellation fees and refund due. Click "Confirm" to proceed with the refund.
- Once you confirm your refund, we'll send an email confirming the details. You'll also see a note alongside the cancelled ticket. Your payment card will be credited immediately and the refund will show in your account within a few days.